1. Upload Discount Codes
A. Generate Discount Codes In Magento
- On the Admin menu, select Promotions -> Shopping Cart Price Rules.
- Select an existing rule, or create a new one. Be sure Uses Per Coupon is set to 1.
Set Coupon to “Specific Coupon.” Then, do the following:
- Select the Use Auto Generation checkbox.
- Complete the other rule settings as needed.
- Click the Save and Continue Editing button.
In the panel on the left, select Manage Coupon Codes. Then, do the following:
- In the Coupon Qty field, enter the number of codes to be generated. Make this a high number (up to 25,000).
- Adjust the code format settings, as needed. We recommend using a prefix like mil- for Military Discount codes.
- Click the Generate button.
B. Upload Codes to VerifyPass
- Within your Business Account, visit the Discount Settings tab.
- Under Multiple Discount Codes, copy/paste the codes you generated from Magento.
VerifyPass will release each code only once and notify you when <15% are remaining.
2. Add to your Magento Store
Option #1: Public Page (Easy)
Copy your Public Page URL to anywhere on your Magento store, like your header or footer.
You should link to this page externally - we'll verify your customer and send them
back with a Discount Code you provided us.
Option #2: Custom (Requires Magento Developer)
Full documentation available within your Business Account. The code itself is trivial for any
developer experienced in Magento. If you're a non-technical user, however - we recommend using
a professional to install your HTML. VerifyPass cannot assist with code placement on Magento,
but can assist with any questions from the developer performing installation.